L'esprit de l'escalier

It's all about the timing.

Name:
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I'd rather be somewhere else most of the time and I'm a huge practitioner of staircase wit.

7/08/2005

mine all mine

I missed out on a trip to the woods again this weekend. David and his dad went to see David's brother, Noah, in Florence, AL. Noah lives there now and David's dad lived there before. David was there briefly a couple years ago before me.

He just called me from their campsite in the trees. Noah brought tons of weed and beer that they've already dipped into (it's 3 in the afternoon). I wish I had his family. He doesn't have the issues I have, I wonder why.

I shouldn't fool myself into thinking he doesn't have issues at all, just because they're not the same as mine. We all have issues, I suppose mine are just that. Mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com