L'esprit de l'escalier

It's all about the timing.

Name:
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I'd rather be somewhere else most of the time and I'm a huge practitioner of staircase wit.

3/02/2005

English Genius

I took the Commonly Confused Words Test and was told I'm a genius. Then surely I will get this job, right? Maybe I should email my score to the hiring manager. He needs to know what a genius I am, too. Here's what the website told me:

You scored 100% Beginner, 86% Intermediate, 87% Advanced, and 77% Expert!
You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!

Do you wanna see how smart you are? Pat yourself on the back to get your day started? Click on the title. And wish me luck on the job. Thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com