L'esprit de l'escalier

It's all about the timing.

Name:
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I'd rather be somewhere else most of the time and I'm a huge practitioner of staircase wit.

2/22/2005

Les Idiots

I'm such an idiot. I just took a test that told me what kind of drunk I am and I dutifully copied and pasted the text to put up a little ad for them on my blog. But when I went to paste it into here I got distracted with thinking about that movie by Lars Von Trier and totally lost the copied text from the drunk testing site. And I closed that tab, so it's gone. Unless I backtrack to where I found the link to the site in the first place and then retake the test.

I'm not that much of an idiot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com