L'esprit de l'escalier

It's all about the timing.

Name:
Location: Memphis, Tennessee, United States

I'd rather be somewhere else most of the time and I'm a huge practitioner of staircase wit.

2/24/2005

Fifth sentence meme

This is the 2nd entry inspired by the netsmarts girl. Thanks, netsmarts girl. I hope you don't mind.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

"'If we make the scene with less than fifteen bikes they'll always bust us.'"

-says Barger in Hell's Angels by Hunter S. Thompson

I'm rereading it in honor of his death. I know that's corny as hell, but that is totally what I'm doing.

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com